- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network
- No hub required
- Choose from 16 million colours and warm to cool white light
- Max brightness of 806 lumens
- E27 screw cap fitting
- Create schedules and timers to turn bulbs on/off
- Bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state
- Away Mode turns your lights on/off at random intervals
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Model: L530E
The Tapo Smart Wi-Fi Light Bulb Multicolour E27 is a LED light bulb that connects to your home Wi-Fi network. The dimmable bulb has a maximum brightness of 806 lumens, which is equivalent to a traditional 60 W incandescent bulb. Choose from 16 million colours, including warm to cool white light. The Tapo smart bulb works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control your lights using just your voice.
Voice Control Support
|Colour||White/16 million colours|
|Colour Temperature||2500 – 6500K|
|Max Brightness||806 lumens|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Energy Consumption||8.7 W|
|Input Voltage||220 – 240 V|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Bulb Life||15,000 hours|
Do I need a hub to use this Tapo smart bulb?
A hub is not required to use this Tapo smart bulb as it connects to your home Wi-Fi network.
How does this bulb’s brightness compare to an incandescent bulb?
This bulb has a maximum brightness that’s comparable to a 60 W incandescent bulb.