- Connects to your home Wi-Fi network
- No hub required
- Soft white light
- Max brightness of 806 lumens
- E27 screw cap fitting
- Create schedules and timers to turn bulbs on/off
- Bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state
- Away Mode turns your lights on/off at random intervals
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Model: L510E
The Tapo Dimmable Smart Light Bulb B22 is a LED light bulb that connects to your home Wi-Fi network. The dimmable bulb has a maximum brightness of 806 lumens, which is equivalent to a traditional 60 W incandescent bulb. The soft white light has a colour temperature of 2700K which is ideal for creating a relaxed atmosphere at home. The Tapo smart bulb works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control your lights using just your voice.
Voice Control Support
|Colour||Soft white light|
|Max Brightness||806 lumens|
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Energy Consumption||8.7 W|
|Input Voltage||220 – 240 V|
|Energy Efficiency Class||F|
|Bulb Life||15,000 hours|
Do I need a hub to use this Tapo smart bulb?
A hub is not required to use this Tapo smart bulb as it connects to your home Wi-Fi network.
How does this bulb’s brightness compare to an incandescent bulb?
This bulb has a maximum brightness that’s comparable to a 60 W incandescent bulb.