The Tapo C225 Pan/Tilt Camera offers 2K high-definition video, AI detection and an easy setup process.
- 2K QHD 2560 x 1440, 15 fps recording
- Motorised 360° pan/149° tilt
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connectivity
- Smart Motion Tracking can follow a subject
- Smart AI Detection and Notification can identify people, pets and vehicles
- Starlight Sensor for even better image quality in low light
- Live view lets you see inside your home in real-time
- Two-way audio for talking to people
- Sound and light alarm to attract attention
- Physical Privacy Mode covers the lens with the housing
- Privacy Mode shuts down surveillance to protect your privacy
- Local storage on microSD card (up to 512 GB)
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
A cool feature of the Tapo C225 Pan/Tilt Camera is its Smart AI Detection and Notification capability. This means it can identify if it’s a person walking by or a pet playing in a room. It can also recognise sounds such as a baby crying, dog barking and even glass breaking and send an alert to your smartphone.
In terms of video quality, the Tapo C225 captures footage in 2K QHD resolution. Whether it’s day or night, this camera has you covered with its Starlight Sensor for better video quality in low light, while the customisable night vision is ideal for watching over your baby without waking them up. With the ability to rotate horizontally up to 360 degrees and tilt up to 149 degrees, the Tapo C225 can cover a much wider area than a static camera. Plus, its compatible with both iOS and Android devices.
|Video||2K QHD 2560 x 1440 pixels, 15 fps|
|Field of View||–|
|Pan/Tilt||Motorised 360° pan/149° tilt|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Local Storage||microSD card (up to 512 GB)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||80 (w) x 80 (d) x 112 (h) mm|
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant|
|App Compatibility||Android 5.0+, Apple iOS 10.0+|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
|Included||TP-Link Tapo C225 Camera, power adapter, camera base, mounting template, mounting screws, quick start guide|
Do I need an app to set up the Tapo C225?
Yes, you need the Tapo app on your smartphone or tablet to set up and manage the camera.
Can I mount the C225 camera on a wall?
The C225 comes with a mounting template, anchors and screws for mounting it on a wall.