- Uses your existing doorbell wiring
- 1080p HD video
- Motion detection and notifications
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Live View lets you see what’s happening in real-time
- Quick Replies lets you respond with a choice of six preset messages
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Available with Plug-In Adapter to connect to a standard electrical socket
- Interchangeable faceplates available
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
The Ring Video Doorbell Wired is currently the most affordable video doorbell from Ring. The wired doorbell uses your existing doorbell wiring for power. However, it is available with a Plug-In Adapter so you can connect it to a standard electrical socket. With its 1080p HD video and night vision, you’ll be able to see who’s at the door, day or night. Motion alerts sent to your smartphone will notify you of any visitors, and you can hear and speak to them with the two-way talk. The Video Doorbell Wired works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||155° horizontal, 90° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||46 (w) x 22 (d) x 101 (h) mm|
|Included||Hardwired: Ring Video Doorbell Wired, Installation Tools and Screws, Quick Start Guide, Security Sticker|
Plug-In: Ring Video Doorbell Wired, Ring Plug-In Adapter (2nd Generation), Installation Tools and Screws, Quick Start Guide, Security Sticker
Can the Video Doorbell Wired use your existing door chime?
No, it only uses your existing doorbell wiring for power. You will need to purchase a Ring Chime for audio notifications in your home.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.