- 1080p HD video
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Colour Pre-Roll records up to 4 seconds before a notification is sent
- Motion detection and instant notifications
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- See what’s happening in real-time with Live View
- Quick Replies let you respond with a choice of preset messages
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Powered by a built-in rechargeable battery or your existing doorbell wiring
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Corner Kit included for uneven door frames
- Choice of additional faceplate after device is set up (details sent via email)
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
The Ring Video Doorbell 4 includes Colour Pre-Roll and dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity. You can power it with the built-in rechargeable battery or your existing doorbell wiring. The 1080p HD camera and two-way talk lets you see and speak to visitors on camera. Receive instant notifications on your smartphone when someone presses your doorbell or when it detects any motion. Adjustable motion zones help focus the camera on key areas to reduce false notifications. The Video Doorbell 4 works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||160° horizontal, 84° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 & 5 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 48°C|
|Dimensions||62 (w) x 28 (d) x 128 (h) mm|
|Power||Battery or mains power|
|Included||Ring Video Doorbell 4, Corner Kit, Micro USB Charging Cable, Quick Release Battery Pack, Satin Nickel Faceplate, Choice of additional Faceplate, Installation Hardware and Tools, Quick Start Guide, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Satin Nickel|
How doe this video doorbell differ from the Video Doorbell 3?
The Video Doorbell 4 includes the Colour Pre-Roll video preview feature.
How do you charge the Ring Video Doorbell 4?
You charge the built-in battery using the micro-USB cable. The battery can take up to 10 hours to fully charge.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.