- 1080p HD video
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Power over ethernet (PoE)
- Motion detection and alerts
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation for talking to people on camera
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Adjustable base/stand
- Use on a flat surface or mount on wall/ceiling
- Live View lets you check in on your home through the Ring app
- Cloud video storage with Ring Protect subscription
- USB/PoE mains adapters included
- Amazon Alexa compatible
- Available in Black, White
Discontinued – this product has been replaced by the Ring Outdoor Camera Battery (Stick Up Cam)
The Ring Stick Up Cam Elite is a weather resistant smart camera that can protect your home both inside and out. The camera offers connectivity via Wi-Fi or ethernet and can be powered using a USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE) adaptor. The Stick Up Cam Elite works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice. Instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available without a subscription.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
Ring App Requirements
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||150° horizontal, 85° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20.5 to 48.5°C|
|Dimensions||60 (w) x 60 (d) x 97 (h) mm (camera)|
|Power||Micro USB or Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Included||Ring Stick Up Cam Elite, Base Cover, Base Pad, Installation Tools and Hardware, USB Power Supply, Power Over Ethernet Adapter, 6m Ethernet Cable, User Manual|
|Available Colours||Black, White|
Do I need a subscription to use the Ring Stick Up Cam Elite?
No, instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available to users without a subscription.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.