- 1080p HD video
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Motion-activated LED spotlight
- Motion detection and alerts
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio for talking to people on camera
- Security siren to scare off intruders
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Wall mounted
- Powered by a removable Quick Release Battery Pack
- Live View lets you check in on your home through the Ring app
- Cloud video storage with Ring Protect subscription
- Optional Ring Solar Panel for continuous charging
- Amazon Alexa compatible
- Available in Black, White
Discontinued – this product has been replaced by the Ring Spotlight Cam Plus
The Ring Spotlight Cam Battery is an outdoor security camera that’s powered by a removable battery pack. The wire-free design and adjustable mount makes installing the Spotlight Cam Battery in any location around your home much easier.
The camera features a motion-activated LED spotlight and a security siren to help protect your property against intruders. The Spotlight Cam Battery works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice. Instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available without a subscription.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
Ring App Requirements
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||140° horizontal, 78° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-25 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||69 (w) x 75 (d) x 126 (h) mm (camera)|
|Included||Spotlight Cam Battery, Quick Release Battery Pack, Mounting Base, Installation Tools and Screws, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Black, White|
Do I need a subscription to use the Ring Spotlight Cam Battery?
No, instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available to users without a subscription.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.