- 1080p HD video
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Motion detection and alerts
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio for talking to people on camera
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Adjustable base/stand
- Use on a flat surface or mount on a wall
- Mains powered so don’t have to worry about charging a battery
- Live View lets you check in on your home through the Ring app
- Cloud video storage with Ring Protect subscription
- Optional Quick Release Battery Pack for power backup
- Amazon Alexa compatible
- Available in Black, White
The Ring Outdoor Camera Plug-In (Stick Up Cam) is a wired smart camera that you can use indoors and outdoors. Designed for versatility, the integrated mounting base lets you use the camera on a flat surface or mounted on a wall. The Ring Outdoor Camera Plug-In works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice. Instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available without a subscription. An optional Quick Release Battery Pack is available for power backup.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
Ring App Requirements
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||110° horizontal, 57° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||60 (w) x 60 (d) x 97 (h) mm (camera)|
|Included||Stick Up Cam Plug-In, Indoor/Outdoor Power Adapter (Indoor 2.45m/Outdoor 6.85m), Screws and Wall Anchors, User Manual, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Black, White|
Do I need a subscription to use the Ring Outdoor Camera Plug-In (Stick Up Cam)?
No, instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available to users without a subscription.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.