- 1080p HD video
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Motion detection and alerts
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation for talking to people on camera
- Adjustable base/stand
- Use on a flat surface or mount on wall/ceiling
- Live View lets you check in on your home through the Ring app
- Cloud video storage with Ring Protect subscription
- Indoor use only
- Mains power adapter included
- Amazon Alexa compatible
- Available in Black, White
The Ring Indoor Cam is a compact smart camera that can help protect your home when you’re away. It’s easy to set up and the camera’s small footprint means you can put it in the tightest of spaces. The Indoor Cam works with Alexa to launch real-time video with your voice. Instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available without a subscription.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
Ring App Requirements
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||115° horizontal, 60° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 45°C|
|Dimensions||46 (w) x 46 (d) x 75 (h) mm (camera)|
|Included||Ring Indoor Cam, Indoor Power Cable and Adapter, Screws and Wall Anchors, User Manual, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Black, White|
Do I need a subscription to use the Ring Indoor Cam?
No, instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available to users without a subscription.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.