- 1080p HD video
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz connectivity
- Motion-activated LED floodlights
- Colour night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio for talking to people on camera
- Security siren to scare off intruders
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Wall mounted
- Requires hard wiring to mains power
- Live View lets you check in on your home through the Ring app
- Cloud video storage with Ring Protect subscription
- Amazon Alexa compatible
- Available in Black, White
The Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus is an outdoor security camera featuring motion-activated LED floodlights and a security siren to deter intruders. The 1080p HD camera comes with colour night vision to help you see better in low light, while the Two-Way Talk lets you to speak to anyone in front of the camera. The Floodlight Cam Wired Plus is hard-wired (professional installation recommended) so you don’t have don’t have to worry about replacing batteries.
|Light||Yes (2,000 lumens, 3000K colour temperature)|
|Pan and Tilt||–|
Ring App Requirements
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||140° horizontal, 80° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||246 (w) x 179 (d) x 299 (h) mm|
|Power||Mains power (100 – 240 V AC)|
|Included||Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus, Mounting Bracket, Installation Tools and Screws, Quick Start Guide, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Black, White|
Do I need a subscription to use the Ring Floodlight Cam Wired Plus?
No, instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available to users without a subscription.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.