- Replaces your existing door peephole
- Peephole with privacy shield built-in
- 1080p HD video
- Motion detection and notifications
- Impact sensor can detect knocks on the door
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Live View lets you see what’s happening in real-time
- Quick Replies lets you respond with a choice of six preset messages
- Two-way audio with noise cancellation
- Weather resistant for outdoor use
- Powered by a removable Quick Release Battery Pack
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
The Ring Door View Cam is the latest addition to Ring’s video doorbell lineup. It replaces existing door peepholes from 12 to 14 mm in diameter and in doors that are 34 to 55 mm thick. With its 1080p HD video and night vision, you’ll be able to see who’s at the door, day or night. An impact sensor will detect any knocks and real-time alerts will notify you when someone has appeared on camera. The Door View Cam works with Alexa and Google Assistant.
|Pan and Tilt||–|
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels)|
|Field of View||155° horizontal, 90° vertical|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n|
|Operating Temperature||Front part: -20.5 to 48.5°C|
Rear part: 0 to 40°C
|Dimensions||Front part: 47 (w) x 19 (d) x 97 (h) mm|
Rear part: 57 (w) x 29 (d) x 112 (h) mm
|Included||Ring Door View Cam, Quick Release Battery Pack, Installation Tools and Hardware, USB Charging Cable, User Manual, Security Sticker|
|Available Colours||Satin Nickel|
How does the Door View Cam differ from other Ring video doorbells?
The Door View Cam is mounted directly on your door and you can look into it like your existing peephole.
How much does a Ring Protect subscription cost and what are the benefits?
The Ring Protect subscription costs from £3.49/€3.99 a month per device. It allows you save, share and download videos recorded by the Ring camera. You can read more about Ring Protect here.