- Requires a Hue Bridge
- Turns your Hue lights on whenever motion is detected
- Wire-free installation
- Battery powered (includes two AAA batteries)
- Wireless communication with your Hue Bridge
- Wall mountable and comes with a wall mount
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (via Hue and Google Assistant
Have your Hue lights turn on automatically whenever movement is detected. The Hue Indoor Motion Sensor is battery-powered and communicates wirelessly with your Hue Bridge. This allows it to be mounted anywhere in your home.
Philips Hue App Requirements
|Dimensions||33 (w) x 55 (h) x 30 (l) mm|
|Power||2 x AAA batteries|
|Included||Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor, 2 x AAA Batteries, Wall Mount and Screws|
How is the Philips Hue Indoor Motion Sensor powered?
It’s powered by two AAA batteries that are included.
Do I need a Hue Bridge to use the Hue Indoor Motion Sensor?
Yes, a Hue Bridge is required so it can turn on your smart lights.