- Uses Zigbee technology to control your lights
- Connect up to 50 Hue lights and accessories
- Control your lights when you’re away from home
- Organise lights by room and zone
- Connects to your broadband router
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant
The Philips Hue Bridge is a lighting hub that connects to your wireless router, allowing you to effortlessly manage your Hue smart lights and accessories. With its Zigbee technology, you can easily control your lights using the intuitive Hue app. Create the perfect ambiance by organising your lights by room and setting up personalised lighting schedules. And even when you’re away, you can still have full control over your lights. Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant.
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant|
|App Compatibility||Android 8.0+, Apple iOS 13.0+|
|Included||Philips Hue Bridge, ethernet network cable, power adapter|
Does the Hue Bridge work with Bluetooth-enabled Hue bulbs?
Yes, the Hue Bridge works with all Hue lights.
What is Zigbee?
Zigbee is a wireless network standard commonly used by smart devices to communicate with each other. You’ll find popular smart devices from Philips, Hive and Samsung use Zigbee.