The Nest Learning Thermostat is here to help you heat your home more efficiently and save you money.
- Control your heating and hot water from your smartphone or tablet
- Suitable for homes with a combi boiler or a system boiler with hot water control
- Auto-Schedule creates a weekly temperature schedule
- Energy History shows you how much energy you’ve used
- Home/Away Assist adjusts the temperature after you’ve left home and turns off the hot water when you’re on holiday
- Instant alerts notify you when it’s too hot or too cold at home
- Lithium-ion backup battery
- Wall-mounted but an optional stand is available
- Works with Nest Protect to turn off your boiler if it detects carbon monoxide
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
- Available in Black, Copper, Stainless Steel and White
The Nest Learning Thermostat can automatically create a heating schedule based on your heating patterns. This means no more programming thermostats, and we all know how fiddly they can be, and less wasted energy. It can even provide you with a detailed report on your energy usage, so you can keep on top of how much money you’re spending each day.
Not only does the Nest Learning Thermostat help you keep track of your energy usage, but it also offers a range of helpful features. You can control the temperature in your home from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet. So if you are returning home early, you can make sure your home is at the perfect temperature before you even step in the door. It also works with smart devices with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant for hands-free voice control.
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Home Assistant|
|App Requirements||Android 8.0+, Apple iOS 14.0+|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n, 2.4 GHz 802.15.4, Bluetooth Low Energy|
|Power||Thermostat: Mains power via existing thermostat wiring or USB power adapter (not included)|
Heat Link: Mains power via boiler
|Dimensions||Thermostat: 84 (dia) x 27 (h) mm|
Heat Link: 110 (w) x 110 (h) x 28 (d) mm
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
|Included||Nest Learning Thermostat, Heat Link, base plate, optional trim plate, wall screws, guide|
|Available Colours||Black, Copper, Stainless Steel, White|
Can I install the Nest Learning Thermostat by myself?
The Nest Learning Thermostat should be installed by a professional.
How is the Nest Learning Thermostat powered?
The Nest Learning Thermostat can be powered using existing thermostat wires or a USB plug. Using a USB plug requires a stand which is sold separately.
What is the built-in battery used for?
The built-in battery provides backup power to protect your settings in the event of a power cut.