- Requires a Hive Hub
- Control your electrical devices remotely using your smartphone
- Link with other Hive devices using Hive Actions
- Create schedules to turn the plug on and off
- Turn the plug on and off manually using the button on the front
- Max 13A load
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Google Assistant and IFTTT
The Hive Active Plug is a smart plug that you can control remotely with the Hive app. The app lets you switch on appliances using your smartphone and check if you’ve left them on when you’re out. Create schedules to turn your plug on and off up to six times a day. You can even link it to other Hive devices using Hive Actions.
Voice Control Support
|Dimensions||54 (w) x 58 (d) x 100 (h) mm|
|Included||Hive Active Plug, user guide|
Do I need a Hive Hub to use this smart plug?
Yes, you need a Hive Hub and app to use it.