With its wire-free design, the eufy S220 SoloCam can be installed without the hassle of messy wires.
- Wire-free design
- 2K (2304 x 1296 pixels), 15 fps recording
- 135° field of view
- IP67 rating for outdoor use
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connectivity
- 8 GB EMMC internal storage
- 6,500 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Integrated solar panel for continuous power
- Human Detection uses AI to detect people on your property
- Infrared night vision
- Two-way audio for talking to people
- 75 dB siren for deterring intruders
- Connects to HomeBase 3 for additional features (optional)
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
The S220 SoloCam’s compact size and wire-free design makes it much easier to install than wired security cameras. Simply attach the mount, click the camera in place, and you’re good to go. There’s no need to worry about drilling holes in your walls or concealing any cables.
A key feature of the S220 SoloCam is its solar charging capability. With just 3 hours of daily sunlight, this camera can stay charged and ready to go. This not only saves you money on batteries but also makes it an environmentally friendly option. The camera also boasts a range of impressive features such as 2K video resolution, infrared night vision, 2-way audio and a 75 dB siren to deter intruders. Furthermore, you can customise security zones to focus on specific areas that matter most to you, ensuring that you receive alerts only for the areas you want to monitor.
|Video||2K (2304 x 1296 pixels),15 fps|
|Field of View||135°|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz|
|Local Storage||Built-In 8 GB EMMC|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Dimensions||96.5 (l) x 81 (w) x 57.5 (h) mm|
|Power||6,500 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, solar charger|
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant|
|App Compatibility||Android 5.0+, Apple iOS 11.0+|
|Warranty||1-year limited warranty|
|Included||eufy S220 SoloCam, USB-C charging cable, mount, screw pack, quick start guide, screw positioning sticker|
Do I need an app to set up the eufy S220?
Yes, you need the eufy Security app on your smartphone or tablet to set up and manage the camera.
Does the eufy S220 SoloCam offer continuous recording?
No, it does not offer this feature.