- Alexa enabled
- Dolby Atmos for a multi-dimensional listening experience
- Play music mastered in 3D and Ultra HD
- Smart home hub to control compatible Zigbee devices
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee connectivity
- 3 x 2″ midrange speakers, 1” tweeter, 5.25” woofer
- 3.5 mm/mini-Toslink audio line in
- Microphone Off button to protect your privacy
- Pair with FireTV to voice control films and entertainment
- Listen to your favourite songs on Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify and more
- Available in Charcoal or Glacier White
Designed in collaboration with the audio experts at Dolby, the Echo Studio is the first Alexa smart speaker with Dolby Atmos. Five directional speakers produce powerful bass and crisp audio, while the room-adaption technology can analyze the acoustics of a room to deliver a more spatial and immersive audio experience.
Alexa Privacy Protection
If you’re concerned about your privacy, you’ll be glad to know there are multiple layers of privacy protection built into each Echo device. First, a wake word is used to activate Alexa. So, unless Alexa detects that word, it won’t be recording your conversations. Second, all Echo devices have a Microphone Off or Mic/Camera Off button that disconnects the microphone and camera electronically. For added peace of mind all Echo Show devices have a sliding camera cover. Finally, you can delete any voice recordings by asking Alexa or using the Alexa app. You can read more about Alexa’s privacy features by clicking on this link.
|Wireless Connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, Zigbee|
|Audio||3 x 2″ midrange speakers, 1” tweeter, 5.25” woofer, microphone|
|Connections||3.5 mm/mini-Toslink audio line in|
|Privacy Features||Wake word technology, streaming indicator, Microphone Off button|
|Dimensions||175 (dia) x 206 (h) mm|
|Included||Echo Studio, power adaptor, quick start guide|
|Available Colours||Charcoal, Glacier White|
What is Zigbee?
Zigbee is a wireless network standard commonly used by smart devices to communicate with each other. You’ll find popular smart devices from Philips, Hive and Samsung use Zigbee.
Does Alexa record my conversations?
Alexa only records audio when you wake it up using the wake word. Audio is recorded to improve the accuracy of the service offered by Alexa. You can ask Alexa to delete your voice history or you can view/delete all audio recordings using the app.