- Alexa enabled
- Smart home hub for controlling Zigbee smart devices
- 10.1″ touchscreen, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution
- 13 megapixel front-facing camera for video calls
- Rotating screen that moves automatically to follow you
- 2 x 1″ tweeters and 3″ woofer
- Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee connectivity
- Mic/Camera Off button and camera cover to protect your privacy
- Turn your Echo into a digital photo frame with Amazon Photos or Facebook
- Watch your favourite films and TV series from Amazon Prime Video and Netflix
- Available in Charcoal, Glacier White
The Echo Show 10 (3rd gen) is a smart display that is designed to move with you. The 13 megapixel camera features auto-framing and motion to keep you in the picture when you’re making video calls. The large 10.1″ touchscreen is great for watching films and TV shows, while the integrated smart home hub lets you set up and control Zigbee smart devices around your home.
Alexa Privacy Protection
If you’re concerned about your privacy, you’ll be glad to know there are multiple layers of privacy protection built into each Echo device. First, a wake word is used to activate Alexa. So, unless Alexa detects that word, it won’t be recording your conversations. Second, all Echo devices have a Microphone Off or Mic/Camera Off button that disconnects the microphone and camera electronically. For added peace of mind all Echo Show devices have a sliding camera cover. Finally, you can delete any voice recordings by asking Alexa or using the Alexa app. You can read more about Alexa’s privacy features by clicking on this link.
You May Also Like
|Screen||10.1″ screen, 1280 x 800 pixels, rotating screen with manual tilt|
|Camera||13 megapixel front-facing camera|
|Wireless Connectivity||Dual-band Wi-Fi 2.4/5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth, Zigbee|
|Audio||2 x 1″ tweeters, 3″ woofer, microphone|
|Privacy Features||Wake word technology, camera cover, Mic/Camera Off button|
|Dimensions||251 (w) x 229 (h) x 170 (d) mm|
|Included||Echo Show 10, power adaptor, rotation footprint template, quick start guide|
|Available Colours||Charcoal, Glacier White|
How does the Echo Show 10 screen rotate?
The Echo Show 10 uses a brushless motor to rotate the screen.
What is Zigbee?
Zigbee is a wireless network standard commonly used by smart devices to communicate with each other. You’ll find popular smart devices from Philips, Hive and Samsung use Zigbee.
Does Alexa record my conversations?
Alexa only records audio when you wake it up using the wake word. Audio is recorded to improve the accuracy of the service offered by Alexa. You can ask Alexa to delete your voice history or you can view/delete all audio recordings using the app.