- 1080p HD video
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity
- Motion detection and alerts
- Live view lets you monitor your home in real-time
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio for talking to people on camera
- Wall mountable
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Indoor use only
- Requires a Blink Sync Module 2 and USB flash drive (1 – 256 GB) to store videos locally
- Available in Black or White
The Blink Mini is a compact smart security camera that monitors your home in 1080p HD video. Live view and two-way audio lets you talk and listen to people in front of the camera, while night vision helps you see more detail in low light. Receive alerts on your smartphone whenever motion is detected and create custom motion detection zones for more accurate alerts.
You May Also Like
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), up to 30 fps|
|Field of View||110° diagonal|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 g/n|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35°C|
|Dimensions||48 (w) x 48 (h) x 34 (d) mm (camera)|
|Power||USB power adaptor|
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa|
|App Requirements||Android 6.0+, Apple iOS 12.5+|
|Included||Blink Mini camera, stand, 2 x mounting screws, USB cable, power adaptor|
How is the Blink Mini powered?
The Blink Mini is powered by a USB power adaptor.
Can I make 24 hour continuous recordings?
No, Blink cameras do not offer this feature.
Can I save video clips locally?
Yes, but you’ll need a Blink Sync Module 2 and and a USB flash drive (1 – 256 GB).