- 1080p HD video
- Motorised pan and tilt mount
- 350° pan and 125° tilt range
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connectivity
- Motion detection and alerts
- Live view lets you monitor your home in real-time
- Night vision helps you see more detail in low light
- Two-way audio for talking to people on camera
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Indoor use only
- Requires a Blink Sync Module 2 and USB flash drive (1 – 256 GB) to store videos locally
- Available in Black or White
The Blink Mini Pan-Tilt is a compact smart camera with a motorised pan and tilt mount for watching over more of your home. The 1080p HD camera features night vision so you can see more detail in low light. Live view and two-way audio lets you to talk and listen to people in front of the camera. You can also get alerts on your smartphone when motion is detected and create custom motion detection zones for more accurate alerts.
You May Also Like
|Video||1080p HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), up to 30 fps|
|Field of View||110° diagonal|
|Wireless Connectivity||Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz 802.11 g/n|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 35°C|
|Dimensions||66 (w) x 145 (h) x 66 (d) mm (camera), 66 (w) x 99 (h) x 66 (d) mm (mount)|
|Power||USB power adaptor|
|Smart Assistant Compatibility||Amazon Alexa|
|App Requirements||Android 6.0+, Apple iOS 12.5+|
|Included||Camera: Blink Mini Camera, Pan-Tilt Mount, USB Cable, Power Adaptor|
Mount: Pan-Tilt Mount Only
|Available Colours||Black, White|
How is the Blink Mini Pan-Tilt powered?
The Blink Mini Pan-Tilt is powered by a USB power adaptor.
Can I make 24 hour continuous recordings?
No, Blink cameras do not offer this feature.
Can I save video recordings locally?
Yes, but you’ll need a Blink Sync Module 2 and and a USB flash drive (1 – 256 GB).